- Certified fair by eCogra
- Top-tier software providers
- Players from Canada accepted
Online gambling has come a long way in just a couple of decades, with the first online casinos launching in the mid-nineties. While these first generation online casinos were still quite basic, they nevertheless paved the way for today’s cutting edge digital casino platforms. Casino.com is a great example of an online casino that is now about a decade old but has managed to move with and evolve with the changing in online technologies.
Casino.com online officially launched in 2008 and is owned and operated by well-known and respected Mansion Group Casinos. The casino is well-regulated, with no less than three operating licenses issued by the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, AAMS Italy, and UK Gambling Commission.
Casino.com CA uses Playtech as their primary online casino software provider. Playtech is one of the oldest casino software providers in the business and was literally at the beginning of the online casino industry’s birth. However, in addition to Playtech’s highly reputable range of games, Casino.com also makes use of many of NetEnt’s best games to round out their platform. This gives Casino.com slots and table games a range which is quite impressive, with plenty to choose from in all categories. You’ll find the likes of GoCAo’s Quest, Age of Gods, Berry Berry BonaCAa, and many more. In addition, Casino.com CA offers a full live casino featuring roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker, jackpot games and video poker.
You’ll get your very own Casino.com no deposit bonus consisting of 20 free spins, just for signing up with them. You can spend your 20 free spins on any of the Age of Gods slots on promotion at Casino.com Canada. For those that wish to play for real money, Casino.com offers a cool $400 welcome bonus along with another 180 free spins added to your account in groups of 20 free spins per day to play Age of Gods. Do note however that the free spins come with a wagering requirement of 20x, while the cash bonus comes with wagering requirements of 40x. Additional bonus offers include an exclusive Table & Card bonus of 100% up to $100, plus 5 Golden Chips, Live Casino Cashbacks, and fantastic weekly reload offers.
Why Casino.com is the Best
Our Casino.com review shows clearly why they are considered by many Kiwis to be the online casino of choice in Canada.
- The range of available games is excellent, with more added every month
- The Casino.com mobile option offers a similar, highly competitive platform for all operating systems and most devices including smartphones and tablets
- The range of bonus offers and promotions are tough to beat
- Add to that a stellar range of easy payment options with reasonably fast payout times
- Solid customer support
- Legitimate licensing through respected bodies including the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, AAMS Italy, and UK Gambling Commission
- Certified secure site that uses the latest in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption technology, providing peace of mind for all members